In this July edition of the Cascadian Monthly:
- The Cascadia Review: A New Voice for the Bioregion - by Dana Guthrie
- Cascadia: Is There Hope? - by elona trogub
- Schadenfreude and Legends: The Zombie Sonics and the Cascadia Cup - by Nate Jenson
- Cascadians Converge, Caravan, Celebrate Bioregionalism and Interdependence - by Michael Hodges
- This month in Cascadian History - by Alex DeVeito
- Cascadia! The Month in Pictures
- Featured News from Around the Bioregion: Largest TIFO Banner in MLS history raised in Portland/Seattle Cascadia Cup Match | Cascadia EarthFirst! Locks Down, Climbs Flagpoles in State Capitol | 2nd Cascadian Bioregionalism Un-Conference held in Eugene, OR, 2012 | Cascadia Rainbow Celebration
- Cascadia in the Media: July 4th - BBC: The Day in Images | Cascadia Rising! Article in Portland Monthly | Cascadia Cup TIFO makes the Rounds | The Citizen's Guide to Seattle Beer: The Republic of Cascadia | Cascadia Gets an Honorary Mention - 10 Movements to Secede from the United States
- Cascadia Now! Group Updates: O' Cascadia! New Student Documentary on Youtube | Cascadia Now! Poster, Sticker and Agitprop Campaign | New Cascadia Flags are in! | Cascadia Now! Spokane, Portland, PCC and PSU Chapters
- Food and Drink: Blackberry Season Swiftly Approaching & Recipes for Jelly and Pancake Syrup - by Vickie Phelps | New Cascadian Beer Hits the Shelf | A Cascadian Drinking Song - Lyrics by Josh Mahar
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will also likely not be included.
Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at