Eric Seitz is a street nurse and volunteer with the Vocal-WA needle exchange program as well as helping homeless youth and inmates. Seitz was once a drug user living on the streets until his young niece made him change his mind. He decided to dedicate his life to helping others who are in the same situation he was once in many years ago.
Join CascadiaNow! in shaping the future of our bioregion by lending your voice to the Cascadia social movement. Visit us here on our blog and on social media and share your ideas, photos and stories with us and we’ll keep you up-to-date on the latest news and events.
In addition, starting January 1st, we will have a new multi-user blog up and running and would love to hear your voice! We're looking for writers, photographers, and content editors to help us create a wide array of articles related to Cascadia, bioregionalism, geography, history and everything Pacific Northwest. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contribute!
Use the hashtags #CascadiaNow and #Cascadia to connect with us and with other Cascadians from throughout the region!
Check out our:
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- Reddit – Cascadia
- Reddit – Cascadia Soccer
- Pinterest – Cascadia
- Pinterest – Cascadia Soccer
- Google +
Are you using a social media site we did not mention? Email email@example.com to let us know!
<< August Edition | September Edition
In this September edition of the Cascadia Monthly:
- CascadiaNow as a Social Movement - by Brandon Letsinger and Michael Hodges
- Towards a Politics of Yes - by Michael Hodges
- Wild Identity: A Biocultural Relationship - by Eric Seitz
- A Cheers to Cascadia - by Brandon Letsinger
- Five Rings After the Cold War: Cascadian Olympians and a Horizontal Comradeship - by Nate Jensen
- A Cascadian Space Needle: Callout for Designs
- Fans Organizing Cascadian Soccer Federation
- August in Pictures
- Must See YouTube Videos of August
- Must Read Book Blurbs
- This Month in Cascadian History: September - by Alex DeVeito
- Cascadia Updates: Massive Portland TIFO | Cascadia Speakup | Cascadia Flags Sellout | Portland Timbers, your army needs you! | Welcome to Cascadia! by Miss Vancouver | New Cascadia Scarf Design
- News from Around the Pacific Northwest First Non-Profit Pub in the US opens in Portand | Redmond Rocketeers Celebrate the Success of Mars Landing | Scientists Report - Cascadia likely to break off/form independent land mass in near future | Columbia River Identified in New Federal Initiative | Strongest Perseid Meteor Shower of 2012
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
A big thanks to our layout editor Vickie Phelps and Adam Munson.
The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will also likely not be included.
Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at