Aerial art, music, a photo booth, and stunning visual art- what more does a Cascadian need? See sneak peaks of the works being auctioned and get tickets for this awesome annual event NOW!
Starting last week, we've gone ahead and set up a CascadiaNow! Pinterest Account. Since that time we've already linked, uploaded and connected more than 1000 images, and our gallery boards are still growing quickly as we continue to scrape the internet for all things related to Cascadia. While Pinterest is simply another image based social media site, what excites us about it is the potential for collaboration from anyone interested, who can help add pictures and photographs. It is our goal to begin to develop an collaborative digital archive, that can bring together a representative collection that captures the energy, diversity and creativity currently being generated by Cascadia Supporters.
So far, we have 8 different categories of pictures:
- Cascadia Artwork and Guerrilla Marketing
- Culture and Beer
- Cascadia Cup, Sports and National Team
- Cascadia Tattoo's
- Digital Media, Logo's, and Graphic Design
- Nature Photography
A general collection of all our pins (pictures) can be found here.
If you would like to upload, curate or help us add images to any of the galleries, just contact us via Pinterest or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send an invite using either your email address or Pinterest user name.
[alpine-phototile-for-pinterest src="user" uid="cascadianow" imgl="pinterest" dl="1" dlstyle="medium" style="cascade" col="5" size="192" num="100" max="100"]
<< August Edition | September Edition
In this September edition of the Cascadia Monthly:
- CascadiaNow as a Social Movement - by Brandon Letsinger and Michael Hodges
- Towards a Politics of Yes - by Michael Hodges
- Wild Identity: A Biocultural Relationship - by Eric Seitz
- A Cheers to Cascadia - by Brandon Letsinger
- Five Rings After the Cold War: Cascadian Olympians and a Horizontal Comradeship - by Nate Jensen
- A Cascadian Space Needle: Callout for Designs
- Fans Organizing Cascadian Soccer Federation
- August in Pictures
- Must See YouTube Videos of August
- Must Read Book Blurbs
- This Month in Cascadian History: September - by Alex DeVeito
- Cascadia Updates: Massive Portland TIFO | Cascadia Speakup | Cascadia Flags Sellout | Portland Timbers, your army needs you! | Welcome to Cascadia! by Miss Vancouver | New Cascadia Scarf Design
- News from Around the Pacific Northwest First Non-Profit Pub in the US opens in Portand | Redmond Rocketeers Celebrate the Success of Mars Landing | Scientists Report - Cascadia likely to break off/form independent land mass in near future | Columbia River Identified in New Federal Initiative | Strongest Perseid Meteor Shower of 2012
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
A big thanks to our layout editor Vickie Phelps and Adam Munson.
The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will also likely not be included.
Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at