CascadiaNow! tabled and participated in the Public Interest Environmental Law Conferece (PIELC) - one of the longest running such conferences in the United States - at the University of Oregon in Eugene.
The seventh annual Critical Geographies Mini-Conference, temporarily renamed "Decolonizing Cascadia? Rethinking Critical Geographies," will be held at the University of British Columbia on November 16th and 17th, 2012.
In this May Edition of the Cascadian Monthly:
- Visions of Cascadia, a Shared 2012 NCECA Ceramics Exhibition
- 2012 Cascadia Poetry Festival Held in Seattle
- What is Cascadia?
- This Month in Cascadia History
- New PBS Show Public Matter’s situated in the Hypothetical state of Cascadia
- Ernest Callenbach, author of Ecotopia and Early Visionary of Cascadia, has passed away
- Stay Ready! A Cascadian Guide to Earthquake Preparation
- Merchandise Updates: New Muted/Subdued Doug Patch, Cascadian Flags Restocked
- New Cascadia Now! Radio Program
- A Brief History of Cascadia 1846-1952
[gview file="http://www.cascadianow.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Cascadian052012.pdf" height="600" width="100%"]
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
Submit related Cascadia content, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at