In this October edition of the Cascadia Monthly:
- Pacifica Literature Review: Editorial Statement- By Rachael Armstrong & Matt Muth
- Echtra, Cascadia Black Metal, and the Mythopoesis of Earth: Bioregionalism as Spiritual Embodiment - Echtra
- How can a Cascadian achieve independence from Big Ag? Eat your Yard! - Cascadia Edible Landscapes
- Cascadia Now! in the News - A Summer Roundup
- Your Daily Chinook Jargon - October
- Running a Cascadia Info Table - by Brandon Letsinger
- Occupied Cascadia Premiere Release and Film Tour
- Timeline in Cascadia: October - by Alex DeVeito
- Cascadia in Pictures: September
- Cascadia Cup begins its Final Stages - by Nate Jensen
- Cascadia Bowl Kicks Off - by Nate Jensen
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
A big thanks to our layout editor Vickie Phelps and Adam Munson.
The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will also likely not be included.
Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at firstname.lastname@example.org