$25/hr 12-20 hours a week
Love Cascadia, building connections, relationships, building support and letting people know how awesome they are for supporting Cascadia? We've got the job for you!
CascadiaNow! seeks a Development Manager to support our growth as we pursue grants and cultivate relationships with our supporter base. The successful candidate will be dedicated to a culture of philanthropy and will appreciate the value of a healthy database.
- Maintain Little Green Light database, including regular imports of charitable gifts and merchandise sales.
- Support fundraising campaigns for CascadiaNow! and its affiliated projects.
- Research foundations and manage grant applications.
- Coordinate the board of directors’ role in fundraising and supporter cultivation.
- Establish development workflows and collaborate on a 2016 development plan.
2+ years experience managing a database
- Grantwriting experience or training
- Experience working with nonprofits
- Experience working independently while managing multiple projects or relationships
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service values
- Ability to be flexible and positive in a dynamic work environment
- Familiarity with Cascadia and/or bioregionalism
- Experience managing volunteers or interns
- Experience working or living with diverse communities
- 12 hours/week with the potential to grow
- Biweekly staff meetings and an otherwise flexible and independent work schedule
- $25 starting hourly wage
- Eligible for all employee benefits as they become available
Send resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to CascadiaAD@gmail.com with "Development Manager" in the subject line.